Quoting "Structure" Fire Insurance in Panama!
Thursday, January 09 2014 @ 05:26 AM EST
Contributed by: Kevin Bradley
The standard Panama "structure" fire insurance policy will usually include coverage for fire, explosion, lightning, earthquake, windstorm, debris removal, flood and water damage, common water damage, filtration and leaks, and other coverage.
In order to obtain a TENTATIVE quote for structure coverage we need:
1. $$$ value of structure (not including land). A recent "avaluo" (appraisal) and pics will help.
2. Name of insured (Owner)? Is the policy to be issued in your name or that of a Corp. or Foundation?
3. Exact address, street and town (name of Condo/Building and apt #). Type of Construction (Cement or Wood)? Rates differ by location (City, Beach, Island or Mountain?)
4. What is the proximity of the property to the ocean or a river?
5. Is the property exposed to landslide (close to a cliff or mountainside)? Landslide coverage requires an additional premium.
With this basic information, we should be able to send you an estimate by email or telephone......322-1605, 322,1612